Sleep Among Giants!
A cretaceous camping adventure at Field Station: Dinosaurs is a sleepover like no other. Friday and Saturday nights in September, sleep under the stars like the dinosaurs did, explore the trails by flashlight, see the Cretaceous Campout! exclusive show – Nighty, Nighty Mighty T, enjoy popcorn before bed and start the next day with breakfast.
Groups will sleep overnight in a tent (provided by us) on The Green, located in the middle of the Field Station. Cots are available for use at no additional charge, but it will limit the number of people able to sleep comfortably in their tent.
Event Dates: Sep. 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, & 24
This event will take place Fridays and Saturdays during September, beginning at 7:00pm and ending at 8:00am the following morning. Participants should eat before arrival and bring sleeping bags and overnight gear (toothbrush, change of clothes, bug spray, medications, etc..). The evening includes a guided tour through the Field Station, mini golf and popcorn for guests. The next morning, the Field Station will serve breakfast from 6:30am – 7:30am. Guests must leave the Field Station by 8:00am.
- We ask that you please have one adult for every three children. We recommend children age 2+ for this event.
- Field Station: Dinosaurs will call or email to confirm your group booking. You must book at least 2 business days in advance.
- We will ask for the names of all individuals that will attend.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required for all groups. If unforeseen circumstances change your ability to attend, we will allow this deposit to be used towards Day Passes or Jurassic Golf.
- Check-in will begin by 6:00pm; please plan to arrive with enough time to get ready for adventure. This is an overnight event, from 7:00pm-8:00am. We ask that you make your full payment prior to checking in and arrive having eaten dinner.
- This is an outdoor event, so we recommend appropriate clothing options for various weather conditions
- Restrooms will be open and available for changing, but there are no shower facilities
- Small flashlights will be available to use, but you are welcome to bring your own
- If you wish to use a cot(s), you must request it when we confirm your group
- Concessions sales will not be available
- Each child will receive a comemorative item
Note about Cots:
Cots are available in limited supply, upon request. Use of cots will decrease the number of individuals who can sleep in a tent. The 10 person tent can fit 5 cots, the 6 person tent can fit 3 cots, and the 4 person tent can fit 2 cots.
PLEASE NOTE: We are an outdoor exhibition and the event will not be held in weather that is deemed unsatisfactory or dangerous to our guests and staff. In the event weather forces us to cancel, we will make all attempts to reschedule.
Book By Group Size
Jurassic Golf Included