Field Station: Dinosaurs is…
A one-of-a-kind, prehistoric experience featuring over 40 life-sized, moving and realistic dinosaurs that’s thrilling, educational and fun!
Minutes south of Wichita, your expedition includes:
– 10-acres of walking trails featuring dinosaurs from different eras
– Live shows, games and activities hosted by our expedition team – where you meet the Mighty T-Rex
– Fun at the Paleo Playground featuring yard games, Observation Tower and Jurassic Zoo Bouncer
– Learn about the Sunflower State at Kansas Underground: Buried Treasures sponsored by Kansas Strong
– Exploring the Raptor Maze
– A round of Jurassic Golf on our 18-hole miniature golf course
Our team is dedicated to a fun, smart and safe experience while you visit the Field Station. That’s why we have increased cleaning, hand sanitizer availability and require face masks to be worn by staff when have interactions with guests.
Derby is the New San Diego. We guarantee it!
At Field Station: Dinosaurs the weather is always perfect for a day of science and adventure. In fact, we're the only outdoor attraction in the country that guarantees beautiful weather... and we put our money where our mouth is! If your family comes to Field Station: Dinosaurs and the temperature is cooler than 40 degrees or hotter than 95 you get 20% off the regular admission price.*
*Offer valid at box office only during Spring, Summer and Fall regular season hours. Not eligible for use with Dinosaurs After Dark and Holly Jolly Jurassic Holiday. Can not be used with additional discounts. Discount based on temperature at time of purchase.