Field Station: Dinosaurs is…
A one-of-a-kind, prehistoric experience featuring over 40 life-sized, moving and realistic dinosaurs that’s thrilling, educational and fun!
Minutes south of Wichita, your expedition includes:
– 10-acres of walking trails next to dinosaurs from different eras
– More than 30 live shows, games and activities hosted by our expedition guides including a brand new show – The Great Dinosaur Whodunit! where you’ll come face to face with the Mighty T-Rex
– Fun at the Paleo Playground featuring yard games*, Observation Tower and Jurassic Zoo Bouncer
– Learn about the Sunflower State at Kansas Underground: Buried Treasures sponsored by Kansas Strong
– Exploring the Raptor Maze
– Investigate the new and improved Paleontologists’ Laboratory*
– A round of Jurassic Golf on our 18-hole miniature golf course
*Some activities may not be available due to the COVID-19 situation
Happening at Field Station: Dinosaurs
Super Stars of Science
July 11 – August 1
Saturdays | Included with Day Pass
Meet real people working in the fields of Paleontology, Geology, Earth Science and more during this month-long series of special guests at the Field Station. Each Saturday between July 11 – August 1 we’ll feature a different Super Star of Science. The best news? Your Day Pass includes access to see the Super Stars of Science!
July 11th – Shelby Litton
July 18th – Angelica’s Adventures
July 25th – Kansas Strong
July 9 – August 8
Thursday – Saturday 6-8p | $12 or Included in Day Pass
How do you put a T. rex to bed? Wear your PJ’s, bring your favorite stuffed animal and help us put our Mighty T-Rex to sleep!
It’s bedtime at the Field Station and we need your help! Let your imagination run wild during story time, discover a prehistoric Kansas by creating your own fossil rubbings and learn about some of the fossils left behind millions of years ago. Each night is capped off with the funny, surprising Nighty, Night T-Rex – where we try to get a misbehaving dinosaur to bed. The show that starts with a bang and ends with a lullaby. The perfect end to your evening with the Dinosaurs.
Be sure to stop by Jurassic Golf after the show and enjoy 18 holes of mini golf, included in the price of your ticket!
Derby is the New San Diego. We guarantee it!
At Field Station: Dinosaurs the weather is always perfect for a day of science and adventure. In fact, we're the only outdoor attraction in the country that guarantees beautiful weather... and we put our money where our mouth is! If your family comes to Field Station: Dinosaurs and the temperature is cooler than 40 degrees or hotter than 95 you get 20% off the regular admission price.*
*Offer valid at box office only. Discount based on temperature at time of purchase.