Events at Field Station: Dinosaurs
Spring Break Sneak Peek
Field Station: Dinosaurs is gearing up for the 2019 season with new games, new shows, new dinosaurs and new adventures! For one week only, we’ll be opening the Field Station for an exciting sneak peek, featuring live shows, dinosaur arts & crafts, a hilarious Mesozoic Midway, new baby dinosaurs and more. This early access event is sure to please kids of all ages!
The Kansas Climb
Coming in 2019 – The Kansas Climb! America’s Only Challenge Course in a Dome! Four stories of aerial adventure, camaraderie and fun. Get early access March 9 – 17 from 11am – 1 pm, 3pm – 5pm and 7pm – 9pm.
The Paleo Playground is the perfect place for young scientists to let off steam and literally bounce off the walls! Our obstacle course will bring out the Indiana Jones in every kid and the super, Dino slide will take our adventurers on the ride of their lives. It’s the perfect place for families to hang-out, explore and have a blast!
- Explore the 14-acre park, featuring over 40 moving and roaring life-size animatronic dinosaurs!
- Discover the story and science of Dinosaurs with over 30 live shows, games and activities every day.
- Laugh with our fearless dinosaur wranglers and come face to face with The Mighty T-Rex.
- Journey around the world and score a hole-in-one at Jurassic Golf.
- Sing-along with the Dinosaur Troubadour and paleontology’s biggest hits.
- Climb to new heights on North America’s first challenge dome and take in a bird’s eye view of the Dinosaurs.
Field Station: Dinosaurs is…
A world-class family attraction that combines cutting-edge science with the creative minds of great artists to create a one-of-a-kind experience that’s thrilling, educational and fun.
The Field Station is a wild scientific expedition just 10 minutes south of Wichita on Rock Road in Derby. Over 40 life-sized, moving, realistic dinosaurs come to life thanks to the brilliant engineering of the world’s leading roboticists and the imagination of our artists.
And at the center of it all is the fun, the joy and the wonder of dinosaurs. Our expedition takes every family on a shared adventure – full of mystery, surprise and a sense of awe.
Walk along our trail, check out our dinosaurs and participate in over 30 live shows, games and activities, which are all included in the Day Pass admission price.